Today on the show, we can promise no tricks, cons, or general bamboozling… Its the Cinema Recon review of American Hustle! (0:05:20)
Also, there’s waterworks aplenty for our review of Saving Mr. Banks! (0:45:20)
In the news… (1:16:15)
- Cinema Recon talks 2014 Oscars!
- JJ Abrams confirms people like Star Wars!
- Groundhog Day to become a musical!
- Paramount Pictures ditches 35mm!
- Ben Afleck will re-invent the Batman suit!
- Weekend Box Office!
Download Here (by right clicking, then “save as”): CR: Episode 01/20/14
Well Happy Holidays! Grab a heaping slice of fruitcake, pour some extra brandy in your nog, and curl up next to our toasty review of Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues! (0:07:30)
In the very superhero-heavy news… (0:42:10)
- Paul Rudd given lead role in Ant-Man! Mr. Rudd responds with: Wtf is Ant-Man?
- Vin Diesel confirmed as Groot! Mr. Diesel responds with: Wtf is a Groot?
- Anna Paquin cut from X-Men: Days of Future Past! Ms. Paquin said something but no one cared.
- Shia LaBeouf apologizes, but not for Transformers 3!
- Loads of new trailers discussed!
Download Here (by right clicking, then “save as”): CR: Episode 12/22/13
Strap in for a CR episode nearly as long as the movie we reviewed, The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug! Smaug Smaug Smaug Smaug Smaug Cinema Recon! (0:14:00)
In the news… (0:57:00)
- Paul Walker’s brother may fill in for remaining Fast & Furious film
- Terminator: Genesis has found its Sarah Connor!
- Ed Helms to star in a Naked Gun reboot?!
- Chris Nolan’s next film, Interstellar, gets a trailer!
- Venom and Sinister Six films announced!
- Godzilla has a trailer! (roar)
Download Here (by right clicking, then “save as”): CR: Episode 12/14/13
Miss us? We’re back! After being gone just as long as it takes Peeta to paint his mossy camo arm, Cinema Recon returns to review The Hunger Games: Catching Fire! (0:05:20)
In the news… (0:50:20)
Download Here (by right clicking, then “save as”): CR: Episode 12/01/13
Today on the show, get out your pen lasers, steady your poison dart cuff links, and strap on those jet propelled roller skates! …It’s the Cinema Recon review of Skyfall! (0:10:30)
In the news… (0:56:10)
- Tom Hardy IS Sam Fisher!
- Twilight goes out with a sparkly bang!
- Star Wars rumors!
- Popeye gets his own shameless 3D movie!
- World War Z has a trailer!
- Steve Jobs: The Movie: The App!
- An alphabet horror movie?
- Saw director to helm MacGyver!
Download Here (by right clicking, then “save as”): CR: Episode 11/18/12
Today on the show, we follow the heartfelt story of a video game villain trying to show the world he can become a hero! It’s the Cinema Recon review of Argo! (0:10:50)
Also, six United States diplomats are trapped in revolutionary Iran where one man will attempt to save them using the most unlikely means…in none other than Disney’s Wreck It Ralph! (0:53:10)
Wait a second…
In the news… (1:30:00)
- Disney buys Lucasfilm!
- Matthew Vaughn out, Brian Singer called in for new X-Men! (Brett Ratner’s phone remains silent)
- Arnold to reprise Conan role with 48% less dubbing this time!
- Jamie Foxx cast as Electro! Sidekick most likely Blankman
Download Here (by right clicking, then “save as”): CR: Episode 11/04/12
Today on the show, we are joined by an illustrious guest and friend, Greg!
A certain movie has justifiable cause for a search and seizure… on our heartstrings? It’s the Cinema Recon review of End of Watch! (0:11:00)
In the news… (1:00:40)
- Baywatch 911!
- Stephen King to release The Shinning 2!! (What, do you want us to get sued?!)
- Photos of Bat-robo-ninja-cop revealed!
- Al Pacino IS… Joe Paterno?
- Daniel Day-Lewis takes on the iconic vampire hunting role of Abraham Lincoln!
- Chris Nolan says you will watch his Dark Knight Rises and you will like it!
- Hello! Book of Mormon to be a feature film?
- Rupert Wyatt says So Long you Damn Dirty Apes!
Download Here (by right clicking, then “save as”): CR: Episode 09/23/12