Today on the show, there will be no whistling while we work, but plenty of poison apples… it’s the Cinema Recon review of Snow White and the Huntsman! (09:00)
Also, whatever that probe is picking up, it’s definitely not reading coherent screenwriting! Finally, and worth the wait, CR reviews Prometheus! (51:00)
In the news… (1:38:10)
- Who are the big weekend box office winners?!
- Oh say, you won’t see the Iron Patriot in Iron Man 3!
- World War Z re-shoots for more artistic zombie camera angles!
- Drop it, Motherfu…. Sam Jackson in new Robocop!
- We’re sorry for ruining your Black Panther movie party…
- New world record for dumbest movie idea!
- Angelina Jolie to star in Fifty Shades of Who Gives a Shit!
- The Hangover: Part 3 to be set in Tijuana with 30% new jokes!
- Jackass 4: Bad Grandpa… yup.
Download Here (by right clicking, then “save as”): CR: Episode 06/09/12
Leave a comment | tags: Black Panther, Fifty Shades of Grey, Guiness Book of World Records, Iron Man 3, Jackass 4, Prometheus, Robocop Reboot, Snow White and the Huntsman, The Hangover Part 3, World War Z | posted in The Show
I just wanted to take a minute to let everyone know that I do NOT have 6 new stills of Prometheus to share with you.
I also do not have a new picture of Bane as he glares forward with muffled rage.
There are no new character posters here for The Amazing Spider-man, and I certainly wouldn’t think you’d find an Instagram-style pic of Peter Parker…because that would be ridiculous.
You will also find nary an MIB3 featurette, extended Prometheus featurette, or new Snow White and the Huntsman movie clips. All of that would just be excessive.
No, I think I’m just going to save the last 17% of these films that we haven’t seen for the theaters. You’re welcome.
Leave a comment | tags: Excessive Media Coverage, Men In Black 3, Prometheus, Snow White and the Huntsman, The Amazing Spider-Man, The Dark Knight Rises | posted in News, Paul