Today on the show, get out your pen lasers, steady your poison dart cuff links, and strap on those jet propelled roller skates! …It’s the Cinema Recon review of Skyfall! (0:10:30)
In the news… (0:56:10)
- Tom Hardy IS Sam Fisher!
- Twilight goes out with a sparkly bang!
- Star Wars rumors!
- Popeye gets his own shameless 3D movie!
- World War Z has a trailer!
- Steve Jobs: The Movie: The App!
- An alphabet horror movie?
- Saw director to helm MacGyver!
Download Here (by right clicking, then “save as”): CR: Episode 11/18/12
Leave a comment | tags: MacGyver, Popeye, Skyfall, Star Wars, Steve Jobs biopic, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2, World War Z | posted in The Show
Today on the show, there will be no whistling while we work, but plenty of poison apples… it’s the Cinema Recon review of Snow White and the Huntsman! (09:00)
Also, whatever that probe is picking up, it’s definitely not reading coherent screenwriting! Finally, and worth the wait, CR reviews Prometheus! (51:00)
In the news… (1:38:10)
- Who are the big weekend box office winners?!
- Oh say, you won’t see the Iron Patriot in Iron Man 3!
- World War Z re-shoots for more artistic zombie camera angles!
- Drop it, Motherfu…. Sam Jackson in new Robocop!
- We’re sorry for ruining your Black Panther movie party…
- New world record for dumbest movie idea!
- Angelina Jolie to star in Fifty Shades of Who Gives a Shit!
- The Hangover: Part 3 to be set in Tijuana with 30% new jokes!
- Jackass 4: Bad Grandpa… yup.
Download Here (by right clicking, then “save as”): CR: Episode 06/09/12
Leave a comment | tags: Black Panther, Fifty Shades of Grey, Guiness Book of World Records, Iron Man 3, Jackass 4, Prometheus, Robocop Reboot, Snow White and the Huntsman, The Hangover Part 3, World War Z | posted in The Show