Well Happy Holidays! Grab a heaping slice of fruitcake, pour some extra brandy in your nog, and curl up next to our toasty review of Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues! (0:07:30)
In the very superhero-heavy news… (0:42:10)
- Paul Rudd given lead role in Ant-Man! Mr. Rudd responds with: Wtf is Ant-Man?
- Vin Diesel confirmed as Groot! Mr. Diesel responds with: Wtf is a Groot?
- Anna Paquin cut from X-Men: Days of Future Past! Ms. Paquin said something but no one cared.
- Shia LaBeouf apologizes, but not for Transformers 3!
- Loads of new trailers discussed!
Download Here (by right clicking, then “save as”): CR: Episode 12/22/13
Today on the show, we witness the carnage that is unleashed on 10,000 innocent terrorists by Stallone and his murderous friends! It’s the Cinema Recon of The Expendables 2! (09:00)
In the news…
- Bill S. Preston Esquire and Ted ‘Theodore’ Logan 3! (52:25)
- The Last Stand trailer shows off Arnold’s 65-year-old guns! (1:02:00)
- Shia LaBeouf guaranteed to lose his virginity in Nymphomaniac! (1:05:45)
- When Stallone isn’t making action movies, he’s apparently making other action movies! (1:12:20)
- Sisterhood of the Traveling Combat Boots! (1:15:45)
- John Goodman is NOT John Candy! (1:20:10)
- Sharks celebrate their 25th birthday! ..no, wait (1:23:35)
Download Here (by right clicking, then “save as”): CR: Episode 08/19/12