Well Happy Holidays! Grab a heaping slice of fruitcake, pour some extra brandy in your nog, and curl up next to our toasty review of Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues! (0:07:30)
In the very superhero-heavy news… (0:42:10)
- Paul Rudd given lead role in Ant-Man! Mr. Rudd responds with: Wtf is Ant-Man?
- Vin Diesel confirmed as Groot! Mr. Diesel responds with: Wtf is a Groot?
- Anna Paquin cut from X-Men: Days of Future Past! Ms. Paquin said something but no one cared.
- Shia LaBeouf apologizes, but not for Transformers 3!
- Loads of new trailers discussed!
Download Here (by right clicking, then “save as”): CR: Episode 12/22/13
Leave a comment | tags: 22 Jump Street, Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues, Ant-Man, Dawn of the planet of the apes, Expendables 3, Neighbors, Shia LaBeouf, Transcendence, Vin Diesel, Welcome to Yesterday, X-Men: Days of Future Past | posted in The Show
Today on the show, we witness the carnage that is unleashed on 10,000 innocent terrorists by Stallone and his murderous friends! It’s the Cinema Recon of The Expendables 2! (09:00)
In the news…
- Bill S. Preston Esquire and Ted ‘Theodore’ Logan 3! (52:25)
- The Last Stand trailer shows off Arnold’s 65-year-old guns! (1:02:00)
- Shia LaBeouf guaranteed to lose his virginity in Nymphomaniac! (1:05:45)
- When Stallone isn’t making action movies, he’s apparently making other action movies! (1:12:20)
- Sisterhood of the Traveling Combat Boots! (1:15:45)
- John Goodman is NOT John Candy! (1:20:10)
- Sharks celebrate their 25th birthday! ..no, wait (1:23:35)
Download Here (by right clicking, then “save as”): CR: Episode 08/19/12
Leave a comment | tags: Arnold Schwarzenegger is hilarious, Bill & Ted 3, Cinema Recon Podcast, Expendables 2, Film Reviews, John Goodman, Shark Week, Shia LaBeouf, Sylvester Stallone, The Last Stand | posted in The Show