Today on the show, we review Transcendence and the Internet exclaims, “What the hell happened?!” (0:15:00)
In the news… (0:52:30)
- Not satisfied with your inner child, Bryan Singer has apparently touched many of your outer children too!
- Mrs. Doubtfire 2 is a thing. Yup.
- Foxcatcher has a new (old) trailer!
- V/H/S director to helm sequel/reboot/documentary Friday the 13th!
- Paul Walker continues to make movies!
- Channing Tatum practices his southern drawl for Gambit!
Download Here (by right clicking, then “save as”): CR: Episode 04/19/14
Leave a comment | tags: Bryan Singer, Channing Tatum, Foxcatcher, Friday the 13th, Johnny Depp, Mrs. Doubtfire 2, Paul Walker, Transcendence | posted in The Show
Well Happy Holidays! Grab a heaping slice of fruitcake, pour some extra brandy in your nog, and curl up next to our toasty review of Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues! (0:07:30)
In the very superhero-heavy news… (0:42:10)
- Paul Rudd given lead role in Ant-Man! Mr. Rudd responds with: Wtf is Ant-Man?
- Vin Diesel confirmed as Groot! Mr. Diesel responds with: Wtf is a Groot?
- Anna Paquin cut from X-Men: Days of Future Past! Ms. Paquin said something but no one cared.
- Shia LaBeouf apologizes, but not for Transformers 3!
- Loads of new trailers discussed!
Download Here (by right clicking, then “save as”): CR: Episode 12/22/13
Leave a comment | tags: 22 Jump Street, Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues, Ant-Man, Dawn of the planet of the apes, Expendables 3, Neighbors, Shia LaBeouf, Transcendence, Vin Diesel, Welcome to Yesterday, X-Men: Days of Future Past | posted in The Show