Today on the show, we get down and dirty with backroom dealings and political scandals in our review of The Ides of March! (05:22)
We also gouge our faces off and choke down the worst tasting candy bar on screen today! Its our stomach churning review of The Three Musketeers! (1:37:46)
CinemaRecon.com is finally LIVE! And to celebrate such a momentous occasion, we give you a behind the scenes look into the preparation of a typical Cinema Recon show! (53:35)
In the news… (2:21:23)
- Chipotle isn’t satisfied with our stomachs, they’re after our hearts, too!
- Eminem to star in a movie to document his illustrious and overlooked boxing career!
- Starship Troopers 4 is going to be a real thing! (shhh, Jake doesn’t know it will be a cartoon)
- The new Twilight Zone has a director…the writer of Under Siege 2: Dark Territory!
- Evil Dead to be reaching for its boomstick once again!
- Joss Whedon filmed a portion of the new Avengers with a rotary telephone! (…or his iPhone. Either way, we call shenanigans)
5 Comments | tags: Evil Dead, Paul Giamatti, Ryan Gosling, Starship Troopers 4, The Avengers, The Ides of March, The Three Musketeers, Twilight Zone | posted in The Show
Today on the show, we go 12 rounds with the newly released Real Steel! (06:41)
We also draw comparisons between the DVD release of Hanna and The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants! (1:18:10)
Cinema Recon ponders whether or not the Superhero movie genre is beginning its descent. (48:33)
In the news… (1:49:23)
- Universal thinks you’ll pay $60 to watch Ben Stiller and Eddie Murphy!
- The new Avenger Trailer is coming!
- Bruce Banner IS….Derrick Zoolander!
- That new, obscure TV Show “The Simpsons” may be facing cancellation before it could find its stride.
- Is Warner Bros. getting ready for a Twilight Zone movie?! (Bonus: no sparkly vampires will be involved)
- Farmville: The Movie. Yeah. Really.
Leave a comment | tags: Eric Bana, Farmville, Hanna, Hugh Jackman, Real Steel, The Avengers, Tower Heist, Twilight Zone | posted in The Show