Today on the show, we get down and dirty with backroom dealings and political scandals in our review of The Ides of March! (05:22)
We also gouge our faces off and choke down the worst tasting candy bar on screen today! Its our stomach churning review of The Three Musketeers! (1:37:46)
CinemaRecon.com is finally LIVE! And to celebrate such a momentous occasion, we give you a behind the scenes look into the preparation of a typical Cinema Recon show! (53:35)
In the news… (2:21:23)
- Chipotle isn’t satisfied with our stomachs, they’re after our hearts, too!
- Eminem to star in a movie to document his illustrious and overlooked boxing career!
- Starship Troopers 4 is going to be a real thing! (shhh, Jake doesn’t know it will be a cartoon)
- The new Twilight Zone has a director…the writer of Under Siege 2: Dark Territory!
- Evil Dead to be reaching for its boomstick once again!
- Joss Whedon filmed a portion of the new Avengers with a rotary telephone! (…or his iPhone. Either way, we call shenanigans)
Download Here (by right clicking, then “save as”): CR: Episode 10/22/11
November 3rd, 2011 at 10:28 AM
Love the talk about chicks making huge coin off abortions.
November 3rd, 2011 at 10:30 AM
Oh man…when you put it that way…I feel dirty
November 3rd, 2011 at 2:49 PM
Haha yeah, that chick was just going around asking everyone for money! haha Its like, geez, I know were in a recession and all… but like $2,000 for an abortion! Maybe there is a Groupon for that… too soon??? Too soon???
October 28th, 2011 at 10:17 AM
Love your show but i can do a better whistle that that!!
October 26th, 2011 at 1:22 PM
Dude….couldn’t be more excited for The Twilight Zone. Having anything to do with Under Siege can only make it amazing….right? : )