Today on the show, we get down and dirty with backroom dealings and political scandals in our review of The Ides of March! (05:22)
We also gouge our faces off and choke down the worst tasting candy bar on screen today! Its our stomach churning review of The Three Musketeers! (1:37:46)
CinemaRecon.com is finally LIVE! And to celebrate such a momentous occasion, we give you a behind the scenes look into the preparation of a typical Cinema Recon show! (53:35)
In the news… (2:21:23)
- Chipotle isn’t satisfied with our stomachs, they’re after our hearts, too!
- Eminem to star in a movie to document his illustrious and overlooked boxing career!
- Starship Troopers 4 is going to be a real thing! (shhh, Jake doesn’t know it will be a cartoon)
- The new Twilight Zone has a director…the writer of Under Siege 2: Dark Territory!
- Evil Dead to be reaching for its boomstick once again!
- Joss Whedon filmed a portion of the new Avengers with a rotary telephone! (…or his iPhone. Either way, we call shenanigans)