Today on the show, find out if we’re bullish or bearish for Scorsese’s latest outing … Its the Cinema Recon review of The Wolf of Wall Street! (0:09:20)
Also on the show, we discuss the powerful impact of the film Lone Survivor! (0:48:20)
In the news… (1:14:45)
- Hugh Jackman will play someone other than Wolverine!
- Paul talks video games, Jake drinks coffee!
- Not even Star Wars rumors can keep us on topic!
- That reminds me of Robcop’s stupid looking hand!
- What was I just talking about?!
- Oh yeah, that’s right, Michael Douglas was a great Batman!
- No wait, I mean…Fantastic Four is getting ready to suck again!
Download Here (by right clicking, then “save as”): CR: Episode 01/26/14
Today on the show, we go 12 rounds with the newly released Real Steel! (06:41)
We also draw comparisons between the DVD release of Hanna and The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants! (1:18:10)
Cinema Recon ponders whether or not the Superhero movie genre is beginning its descent. (48:33)
In the news… (1:49:23)
- Universal thinks you’ll pay $60 to watch Ben Stiller and Eddie Murphy!
- The new Avenger Trailer is coming!
- Bruce Banner IS….Derrick Zoolander!
- That new, obscure TV Show “The Simpsons” may be facing cancellation before it could find its stride.
- Is Warner Bros. getting ready for a Twilight Zone movie?! (Bonus: no sparkly vampires will be involved)
- Farmville: The Movie. Yeah. Really.