Just as certain as a weather forecast from Punxsutawney Phil, Jake returns to Cinema Recon after his appearance at Sundance!
Today on the show, we are on the hunt for the first surprise hit of 2012 and may have found it in The Grey! (07:00)
We also discuss our thoughts on the recently announced Academy Award nominees and officially kick off the CR Road to the Oscars! (40:18)
In the news… (1:48:00)
- On this day, the Lord said “Let Terminator 5 be rated R”
- Marvel promises to fill the current superhero movie void in the coming years!
- How can we handle Broderick as Bueller on a day like the Superbowl?
- In space, everyone will hear Guy Pearce‘s witty one liners!
- Renowned non-union Mexican director Señor Spielbergo may direct Gods and Kings!
- Stephen Dorff spends 90 minutes locked in a trunk full of cameras!
- It seemed as though The Crow was calling his name, thought Caw…
- Hangover 3 stars will each be given a small country for their character reprisals!
Download Here (by right clicking, then “save as”): CR: Episode 01/29/12