Today on the show, we give you our diagnosis of the newly released 50/50! (02:46)
We also flex our man-strength in our review of the DVD release of Win Win! (1:26:27)
Sure, we are all tired of the remakes in Hollywood today, but there are some movies WE think are actually deserving of a remake, and we are going to tell you about them, dammit (and our opinion matters!). (54:41)
And Sad Batman makes a special guest appearance! (1:35:25)
In the news… (1:58:07)
- The Rocketeer may get a sequel!
- Will there be a new Mortal Kombat film?
- More Prometheus news! Jake is excited for the Space-Skull-Captain-Skeleton-Thing-Guy…Space Jockey, that’s his name!
- We all know Nicolas Cage is an undead bloodsucker, but John Travolta too?!?
- The Dark Knight Rises‘ Tom Hardy cries. A lot.
- They are going to make a movie based upon the trailer for a video game. God help us all.
- Jake explains why (certain) clowns are NOT scary
Download Here (by right clicking, then “save as”): CR: Episode 10/01/11
Leave a Reply