Today on the show, Paul, Jake, and Cassie are locked in an all-out battle to the DEATH, using only their wits and some face paint to survive! It’s the Cinema Recon review of The Hunger Games! (07:25)
In the news…
- The Hunger Games is apparently feasting on everyone’s wallets at the box office! (1:27:20)
- “Winter is coming”…so bundle up for Season 2 of Game of Thrones! (1:33:05)
- Michael Bay says get ready for the Teenage Alien Ninja Turtles! (1:44:00)
- Eddie Murphy scores a perfect “0” on the Tomometer(c)! (2:00:00)
- To absolutely no one’s surprise, Tom Cruise will sprint in yet another Mission Impossible! (2:05:10)
- Paul and Jake repeatedly endure head explosions during the newest Prometheus trailer! (2:09:50)
Download Here (by right clicking, then “save as”): CR: Episode 03/25/12
Vacations are over, which means Cinema Recon is back on the internet-waves!
Today on the show, we get inked with our review of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo! (08:16)
And by only the faint glow of our shiny new laptops, we present the Cinema Recon review of The Darkest Hour! (46:25)
In the news… (1:14:40)
- The announcement of a possible Gremlins 3 has the Cinema Recon hosts gripping their Bathroom Buddies (c) with excitement!
- Seth Rogen can barely find time to wake and bake anymore!
- Mission: Impossible sequels are proving to be only as impossible as it is to take out your wallet
- Prometheus, the upcoming
Alien prequel space movie from Ridley Scott, has a trailer!
- Cinema Recon reports the winners and losers at the past holiday box office!
Download Here (by right clicking, then “save as”): CR: Episode 12/27/11