Today on the show, we strap on our flame throwers and make snow angels with the new release of The Thing! (04:30)
We also project our super-powered teenage angst onto the DVD review of X-Men: First Class! (1:37:39)
Cinema Recon is fed up with the PG-13-inization of movies for the benefit of studio wallets. We also discuss alternative names for the (likely PG-13) fifth Die Hard film, A Good Day to Die Hard! (59:36)
In the news… (2:32:09)
- Hot Dog flinging Drive fan attacks Tiger Woods!
- Another intelligent Drive fan seeks justice for false advertising!
- Michael Myers, hard up on cash, may return to Halloween for just $500!
- We’ve seen the new Avengers Trailer!
- Fantastic British film Attack The Block to be remade, converted from English to…English??
- Seattle Superhero Phoenix Jones UNMASKED!!
- Shawn Levy to make a new Pinocchio? And 19 other films, apparently.
- Superman is homeless and shredded!!
Download Here (by right clicking, then “save as”): CR: Episode 10/16/11
Leave a Reply