It will be a red carpet affair this February 26th (This Sunday!) @ 4:00 PST at the Cinema Recon Studios in San Ramon! Join us for a special episode where we will bring you our commentary of the 84th Annual Academy Awards LIVE and uninterrupted!
Watching us is easier than you can possibly imagine! Do you have a computer? Do you have a TV? Then you’re ready to invite Cinema Recon into your living room for Oscar night! (Disclaimer: If you do not have a computer OR a TV, we are sorry, but we don’t want poor people listening to our show)
Here’s everything you need to know:
- You can watch us LIVE on CinemaRecon.com by going here during the event
- Or, you can watch LIVE on our Ustream channel by going here during the event
- Paul, Jake, Cassie and Billy will be ranting and raving continuously through the entire event, even during the commercials!
- There is about a 3 second delay between our broadcast and what you will hear/see, so we recommend pausing your DVR for a couple of seconds to sync up our banter with the Awards
- Don’t wanna watch us all by your lonesome?? Come on over to the Cinema Recon Studios: San Ramon! We will trade hilarity for beer!
See you this Sunday!!
Ah…nostalgia. It’s a beautiful thing, isn’t it? It gives us a warm feeling inside, makes us feel like we are among old friends….oh and it also makes movie studios boatloads of cash.
Behold, the new full trailer for American Reunion! You’ll be saying “I remember when…!” in no time:
Remember when Jim had awkward sex talks with his dad? Remember when Stifler said something inappropriate at the most inopportune time? Remember when Jim’s Dad banged Stifler’s mom?!? …okay, so that’s new.
Of course, as we like to say on this site, we will probably see it. I really enjoyed the first two American Pie films, as they were pretty fresh back in good ol’ 1999. It wasn’t until a few years later that they started cranking out the direct-to-DVD Americans that the franchise just turned into the mundane and a boob-parade for 14-year-old boys to rent at their local Blockbusters.
So, I for one welcome the current lull in each American actors’ career! This means a) they are willing to return to the franchise that boosted them in the first place (a-la Vin Diesel), b) enough time has passed that we really would be curious to see another American Pie, and c) Hollywood can provide us with nostalgic entertainment at a nominal fee! More Sherminator, please!